What up. I’m sitting in my kitchen while Oliver is upstairs napping about to get my Sunday dinner together. Today, I am in need of a red meat fix and have never attempted to do a roast myself, so I decided it’s time to give it a try. I found Emeril’s recipe for Sunday Night Roast Beef and Gravy with Easy Rice on the Food Network and thought it sounded perfect. Post coming tomorrow.
I know I have totally been slacking on posting. I thought after I was done with my move I’d be more focused and ready to write. But I’m not. And I want to be. Getting used to living in a new space and making it your home takes a bunch of energy and even though the house is amazing and I am so happy, it’s just starting to feel like home and after 3 weeks.
Thanks for cutting me some slack on my slacking. I’ve been thinking about lots of things I want to share with you, just need to get my shit together and do it!
Here’s a little list of what’s on my mind:
- Linday Lohan’s show on OWN – I mean, she is a self destructive, delusional train wreck. I can’t not watch.
- Game of Thrones – I know, I’m like 3 years late to the party.
- Stella & Dot – Again, nothing new here, but my friend Renee came for a visit on Friday and she lent me a bunch of her samples. Obsessed.
- MIHS Class of 94 – 20 Year Reunion – I took over planning it. Could not be more excited.
- House Pics – I need to show off my digs…I am so proud of how it turned out! My friend Jenny is an amazing photographer and we are planning a house shoot
- RHONY – One word. Aviva.
- Daytime Dresses – I just ordered 7 from Piperlime. I hope I find 2 that work.
- FRAME Denim – love this perfect denim specimen
Now that I’ve told you, I have to follow through and write.